The following financial policy serves as an addendum to and is subject to the requirements set forth by the financial policy, corpora and by laws of the Society For Creative Anachronism, Inc. and the Kingdom of Antir. (ref: http://sca.org/officers/exchequer/ http://www.antir.sca.org/Offices/Exchequers/)
II. FINANCIAL COMMITTEE
• Composition – The canton financial committee consists of the seneschal, exchequer, and all other paid members participating at a meeting. A quorum is considered to be the seneschal, exchequer, and at least one other paid member.
• Terms – Members of the committee who are not officers are members of the committee for the duration of the meeting.
• Meeting Timeframes – Financial committee meetings are held in conjunction with regular monthly canton business meetings
• Approvals –
a. All decisions and approvals made by the canton financial committee are to be made by consensus. If this fails, the decision will be revisited at a later meeting. Consensus is achieved when all the members of the committee agree that consensus has been achieved regardless of the outcome of the decision being made.
b. Requests for reimbursement of expenses are addressed and approved at regular financial committee meetings
c. In the event of a financial emergency, necessary expenditures can be approved by unanimous decision of the seneschal, exchequer, and one other branch officer or signatory on the branch account.
• Reporting – All reporting from the canton financial committee is handled through the regular monthly canton business meetings minutes. All records are available for review at the monthly canton business meetings or by appointment with the exchequer.
III. CASH HANDLING POLICY
• Funds from events, fundraisers, etc., must be deposited in the bank account within 5 days from the close of the event.
IV. CUSTOMARY EVENT ADMISSIONS
• Musicians performing for Day of Dance are given complimentary admissions
• Autocrats are encouraged to set the site fee for children under the age of 18 to be free
V. FINANCIAL POLICY REVIEW
• This financial policy shall be reviewed at least once following each kingdom book review.